Family Law and Divorce
- Brinkman, Rick and Rick Kirschner. Dealing with People You Can't Stand, Revised and Expanded Third Edition: How to Bring Out the Best in People at Their Worst, 2012
- Kirshenbaum, Mira. Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay: A Step-by-Step Guide to Help You Decide Whether to Stay In or Get Out of Your Relationship, 1997.
- Rodman, Samantha. How to Talk to Your Kids about Your Divorce: Healthy, Effective Communication Techniques for Your Changing Family, 2015.
- Warshak, Richard A. Divorce Poison New and Updated Edition: How to Protect your Family from Bad-mouthing and Brainwashing, 2010.
Wills and Estate Planning
- Ashar, Linda C. The Complete Guide to Planning Your Estate in Texas: A Step-by-step Plan to Protect Your Assets, Limit Your Taxes, and Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled for Texas Residents, 2011
- Eddy, Bill. High Conflict People in Legal Disputes, 2016
- Elias, Stephen and Patrcia Dzikowski. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Keep Your Property & Repay Debts Over Time, 2016
- Leonard, Robin and L.M. Lawson. Bankruptcy: Is It the Right Solution to Your Debt Problems? 2002
- Haimerl, Amy. "When Does a Small Business File for Bankruptcy? And 8 More Questions." New York Times, May 6, 2020.